Teriyaki Baked Chicken
by FoodMaestro | 6 December 2016
FODMAP Friendly Teriyaki Baked Chicken
Recipe by Indigo Mathewson, Guest Guru.
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Champagne Vinegar or White wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 pound Chicken drumette, skin on (The drumette is the upper part of a chicken's wing).
- 0.25 cup (25g) Spring Onion, chopped, green part only
Preheat oven to 350 F, 177 C or gas mark 4.
To make the teriyaki sauce, mix together ginger, mirin, sesame seeds, tamari, maple syrup, champagne/white vinegar, toasted sesame oil, and massage the chicken wings with the liquid mixture.
Transfer to a shallow glass dish and bake for 25 minutes covered.
Remove cover and drain half of the liquid in the dish. Bake again, uncovered, for an additional 20 minutes or until tops of chicken are browned. Garnish with chopped green onion.
Notes: We recommend using gluten free tamari.
About Gut Rx Gurus
Recipes are based on a low FODMAP plan, for those suffering from SIBO, IBS or other functional gut disorders. Find out more about the FREE monthly subscription visit https://gutrxgurus.com/